Conferences and celebrations in Stuttgart
The Dorint Airport-Hotel Stuttgart is an ideal location for business and private meetings, conferences and events and a perfect starting point for visits to the state capital of Baden-Württemberg, which is rich in attractions, parks and forest tracks.
The Stuttgart region is considered to be the cradle of the automobile, and is home to numerous global players such as Bauknecht, Bosch, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Kodak, Mercedes and WMF. It has excellent economic and innovative power and, with Messe Stuttgart, it also boasts Europe's most modern exhibition grounds. Our Dorint Airport-Hotel Stuttgart offers you an ideal starting point for your events in the immediate vicinity of the trade fair and the airport as well as with excellent connections to the motorways A 8 (Munich - Karlsruhe) and the A 81 (Würzburg - Stuttgart).
The modern and comfortable house is easy to reach for guests from all parts of Germany and Europe, no matter if you travel by train, plane or car. The location of the Dorint Airport-Hotel Stuttgart is in short excellent, also because the hotel - visible from afar - is situated on a hill.
- hotel in the category "3 stars +"
- 155 modern and large air-conditioned rooms in 2 categories
- 2 handicapped accessible rooms
- 4 banquet/conference rooms, 3 of them with 42 m² each and 1 room with 65 m²
- all can be combined with each other, air-conditioned and with daylight
- conference area covers a total area of 191 m²
- free WiFI wit a hotel accommodation
- 76 parking spaces in the hotel's own underground car park
- gastronomy: restaurant with 86 seats & a lobby bar with 20 seats